tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Simon Crase <simon.cr...@invetech.com.au>
Subject RE: Detect Cookie Rejection
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 05:04:11 GMT
Have you thought about using JavaScript for this?  My copy of the Rhinoceros
book is at home, but I know you can read & write cookies:  what happens if
you try this with cookies disabled I don't know, but I imagine you should be
able to detect the condition easily.  (E.g try to set cookie "foo" to "bar"
then read value back).

Cheers,

Simon