tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Software AG <...@stark-verlag.de>
Subject AW: Bean fields
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:27:17 GMT
Hi, David.

For usual you can use java.lang.Long as a bean property. So I assume that
you have a compilation or a classpath problem. Make sure that you compiled
both the bean as well as your bean-using-class for the java.lang.Long
property, and make sure that Tomcat won't find any such class that still
might contain the old code. Then it should work.

Hiran