tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Software AG <...@stark-verlag.de>
Subject AW: Native library cannot be loaded twice
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:14:20 GMT
Hi, Andreas.

A bit off-topic (this goes into native programming), but there is something
whirling through my head:

Static classes/members are instantiated once. But what happens if multiple
classloaders are used? Such as you have this one class static but use it in
several web applications?

Seems like it MUST reside in common/lib instead of webapp/*/web-inf/lib?

Hiran