tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Software AG <...@stark-verlag.de>
Subject AW: error and output redirected on file with Tomcat 4.0.
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 14:43:21 GMT
Hi, jsmadja.

I cannot follow your problem. You want to have everything your application
(=servlets and other code) prints to stderr/stdout be redirected to a file?

Here I have the standard installation of Tomcat on a W2K box. As soon as
Tomcat starts as a service, stdout and stderr are autormatically redirected.
Have a look at your log directory.

Hiran