tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot create resource instance
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:57:51 GMT
RPM - Redhat Package Manager - it's a bit like the windows installer but for
Unix/Linux.

Have you tried a 1.2/1.3 JVM? See my post yesterday regarding Oracle/VM/JDBC
drivers and versions - I'm not sure if classes12.zip is OK for 1.4 - someone
mentioned that this zip has the javax.sql classes now present in the core VM
and they don't co-exist nicely..(perhaps someone else can verify this?)

Also, you server.xml seems to be incomplete - you haven't provided all of
the pool settings for DBCP. Again, not sure if this is important...

Les