tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Les Hughes <leslie.hug...@rubus.com>
Subject RE: javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot create resource instance
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:31:52 GMT

I tried this same blank username and password when doing the mysql stuff and
it too blew up. Does it work if you put the username and password in the
server.xml file?

I also tried putting the username and password on the URL and that blew up
too....Oh and not setting a password at the database end (ie create a user
with no password) and not putting a password in the server.xml also made it
blow up.

Fun fun fun eh?