tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Everman <ever...@precedadesign.com>
Subject Re: Testing non-visual JavaBeans?
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:15:37 GMT
For testing beans, I use JUnit.  It makes things fairly simple.

It can get complex if your 'beans' actually have Servlet ties-ins such as
references to httpSessions, contexts, etc.  But if you've got functionality
that can be tested without any sort of dependence on a web container, JUnit
is the way to go.

Eric Everman