tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eric Everman <ever...@precedadesign.com>
Subject RE: Signed vs. unsigned ints in Java
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:26:52 GMT
I don't have your original post anymore, so I'm not quite sure of your
original question.  But, I would have to agree that there is an advantage
to not using JNI.  Your web app will be "Portable except. . ." - what a pain.

If your dealing with streams (file stream, whatever), you can get the
individual bytes and do whatever you need to.

Cheers,

Eric Everman