tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Wilson" <ch...@wondergeek.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat is the best ?!
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 12:28:02 GMT
Walid,

Take a look at Resin from www.caucho.com.  I've found that it doesn't
have as many spec. compliance issues as tomcat, is much faster to
develop with (as it automatically reloads and compiles any servlet, jsp,
and config changes), and is loads faster in raw performance.

I really enjoyed working with Tomcat, but I think that once you try a
quality, production grade server like Resin, you won't go back.

Chris Wilson

chris@wondergeek.com
http://www.wondergeek.com/