tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject RE: Can a URI pattern be matched to a JSP?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:58:26 GMT
  <servlet>
      	<servlet-name>info</servlet-name>
      	<jsp-file>/index.jsp</jsp-file>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
      	<servlet-name>info</servlet-name>
      	<url-pattern>/info</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

Try that... just change the mapping to whatever you want.

Donie

-----Original Message-----
From: Prashanth Pushpagiri [mailto:prash_mail_lists@yahoo.com]
Sent: 26 June 2002 09:06
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Can a URI pattern be matched to a JSP?

Hi:
I tried this but when I add the servlet and
servlet-mapping tags to the web.xml, Tomcat throws an
error during startup!

ERROR reading java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@76cad3
At Line 57 /web-app/servlet/

I tried adding the mappings to web.xml files in /conf
and my web application...neither a success..

Am I doing something wrong? All I want to do is send
the request to my index.jsp page which will check for
something and then serve the file out!

Thanks
Prashanth