tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Donie Kelly <donie.ke...@tecnomen.ie>
Subject RE: Configureing SSL for Tomcat 4.0
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:37:28 GMT
Hi phani

To run tomcat so that you can see the errors. Type 'catalina run'

I think the password is wrong. I think the default is "changit". I could be
wrong. The error message should tell you.

Use the following example if your password is different. Note that you can
specify the location of the keystore. Better to tell it exactly where it is
in my opinion...

			enableLookups="true"
			acceptCount="10" scheme="https" secure="true"
			allowChunking="false" >
		<Factory
className="org.apache.catalina.net.SSLServerSocketFactory"
			clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"
			keystoreFile="c:\tomcat4.0\.keystore"
			keystorePass="changit" />
</Connector>

Give us the error output if you're having more troubles...
Donie