tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Steve R. Burrus" <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 19:32:46 GMT
Joey, this is Steve Burrus, and I believe that this is the FIRST time that I have
bothered to try/attempt to electronically reach u!! (Incidentally, you spell it
e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g, not the way that you did!) Listen, in direct response to
your query to the group, I wold first try port 80, then if that doesn't work, try
port 8080, if that doesn't work, try 8888. But, if that still doesn't work for
you, then give up and start to pray that someone else in the tomcat users
newsgroup would know what the correct is!! :)