tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x + mod_jk2.so
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 07:54:55 GMT
I've temporarily given up on trying to configure mod_jk2 as my last post
on the issue came up without a response. (I'm secretly hoping that the
person developing jk2 is listening and is currently looking through the
logs I posted seeing if anything looks familiar.. other than that, I'm
sticking with mod_jk v1 for production and getting ready to see if 4.1.6
is the answer to my prayers tomorrow.)

Liam Morley