tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Debugger Solution
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:47:26 GMT
This is a shot in the dark and perhaps an ignorant solution on my part,
but I was wondering if perhaps this helps:
<http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/faq-debugging.html>
I haven't managed to get this working yet, but I'd assume it's not just
Cocoon-specific and that it in fact can be used by anything in Tomcat.
Not sure if it's what you're looking for, though..

Liam Morley