tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Help please! ... please?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:55:08 GMT
I removed the role constraint - and left the transport-guarantee CONFIDENTIAL -
and it still doesn't work.  It's issuing a 404.  I have virtual hosts set up
under Apache for both standard (port 80) and SSL (port 443) ports.  I do have
the application mounted under both virtual hosts.  I really should not be
getting a 404.  Could someone give me a suggestion, please?

Thanks!

Eddie