tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat 3.x failures
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:11:02 GMT
Gregory,
some one just had this issue on this list with Debian Woody yesterday.
It turned out that the JDK did have something to do with it. Here's the
link to that thread, you should be able to get all the info you need there.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=102509954005272&w=2

Best of luck,
Liam Morley