tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Neil Cronin <n...@rackle.com>
Subject problem with FileInputStream/MultipartRequest/Apache ?
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:50:45 GMT
hello,

I have a multipart/form-data form that I am using to upload images.  I
am using com.oreilly.servlet.MultipartRequest to parse the contents of
the form submission.  the image is serialized into an Oracle blob.

this works fine using Tomcat's http server, but serialization is not
working using the the Apache warp connecter.  no exception is thrown,
and the rest of the app works fine.  there is *some* data being stored,
but I'm not sure what.

are there any know problems using FileInputStream with MultipartRequest
with Apache's http server?

/usr/java/jdk1.3.1
Apache Tomcat/4.0.1
Apache/1.3.19 on Redhat 7.1