tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Age old question...
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:39:18 GMT
I'm not sure if this is /exactly/ the same as your problem, but
hopefully it helps. When I first started worrying about using connectors
and mod_rewrite etc., I had a problem with mod_webapp (which I was using
at the time) getting called before mod_rewrite. I was told on an apache
forum that apache httpd loads modules from the bottom up, so the
LoadModule command for mod_rewrite has to be below mod_webapp. That way,
you can have the URL rewritten by mod_rewrite first in order for
mod_webapp to understand it.

For reference's sake, here's the url for the question posted:
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?SQID=171381&SPID=65&page=1&CFID=72231716&CFTOKEN=10718455

Liam Morley