tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Installation problems on Debian Woody
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:20:12 GMT

Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

>Mmmmm, I see. I would of course like to use the .debs ("stick to your
>distro, son" is a common advice for people in my position) :-)
>Any other options....? :-)

Well I just talked to our sys admin and he says that tomcat 4.0.3 is
available in woody (under the package name "tomcat4"). The only reason
we're not upgrading is because I think I'll wait for tomcat 4.1, but
we're already using 4.0.3 so there's no need to switch back just yet (I
think we upgraded before the tomcat4 package came out for woody). You
might want to consider getting that package. Are you using any
tomcat/apache connectors? If I remember correctly, that was part of the
problem.

Liam Morley