tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Web-application not yet deployed
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:01:08 GMT
I am a novice, but I have used mod_webapp from the get-go.  You have  a more
thorough server.xml file than do I.  I make use of the config in httpd.conf and
then don't even specify hosts in the server.xml file.  I'm not quite sure this
is the 'best approach' - but it seems to work fine.  I say that ... I can't seem
to get it to redirect http to https and vice versa, but other than that it seems
to do fine =)  My next thing to try is to actually put hosts in though - and see
if I can redirect that way.  I'm running RedHat Linux 7.2/Apache 1.3.22/Tomcat
4.0.3.

HTH,

Eddie