tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Installation problems on Debian Woody
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:42:38 GMT
I remember one of our sys admins having issues (the SocketException
looks familiar) and just upgrading to 4.x through a tarball. It's not
pretty (and we miss being able to upgrade through apt-get), but tomcat's
working just fine now. Any reason why you're using apache from unstable
instead of testing?

Liam Morley