tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat 4.0.3 - Apache 1.3 - Redirecting SSL
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:39:00 GMT
There was a 4.0.3 LE?  Is that why I had to snag the JDBC stuff?  Just curious
=)  I didn't think the LE versions came out til a tad later - obviously I must
be mistaken!  Could someone confirm that the absence of JTA/JDBC jars would
indicate I installed 4.0.3 LE?  I just got the RPMs off the binary site - didn't
see any mention of it being an 'LE' edition.

Thanks!

Eddie