tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Jacobson <marti...@libero.it>
Subject Re: TC 4.1.3 ExptyStackException
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:51:56 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Martin Jacobson wrote:
>

>> My logs give me the same errors as previously posted - does anyone
>> have a working Coyote https connector - maybe there are undocumented
>> parameters I don't know about?
>

> With JDK 1.3, this works for me:
> - create a key with the default password (changeit) with keytool (see
> SSL Howto)
> - uncomment the SSL connector in server.xml
> - put the 3 SSL JARs in common/lib
> - start Tomcat, and use the browser with SSL
>
> Remy

As I said before, I already had this working in TC4.0, so I have a
keystore with a valid cert in it - naturally, I changed the password
from "changeit"!
I HAVE copied the 3 jars into common/lib (although they were already
installed as standard extensions, so they should have been available
already), I have uncommented the SSL connector in server.xml, and I have
restarted Tomcat !!!
Oh, and I am using JDK 1.3.1.

As far as I can tell, the only differences are (i) I changed the
keystore password (as you MUST), and (ii) this is all running on Mac OS
X 10.1.5, which I don't suppose you use (although you ought!)

Any other ideas?
Martin