tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: tomcat to run perl cgis?
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:27:15 GMT
Scott,
Have you looked in your $CATALINA_HOME/conf/web.xml for more info about
running cgi scripts in Tomcat? That might be all you need; I haven't
tested this out, but it looks pretty straight forward...

best of luck,
Liam Morley

Scott Purcell wrote:

>Hello,
>I have Tomcat 4.0.3 running on my NT box. I do mostly servlet work, but I have the need
to run a Perl CGI for a web project. I have put some .pl files and .cgi files into the docroot,
but they do not execute properly. Is there a way to allow Perl to run with Tomcat? Could someone
advise me of a path I could take to get them to run?