tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carl Bacher <cbac...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: Book recommendation
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:06:37 GMT
There's one coming out soon - hopefully.

Developer's Guide to Tomcat 4 by Alex Garrett & Jeff Kean and published
by Manning

It's due out in October. (It was due out in June when I ordered it about
a month ago).

Cindy Ballreich wrote:

>I can't speak to the others, but I really didn't like "JSP, Servlets, and Mysql." It reads
nicely, but the examples are full of really basic errors. Be sure to check out the reader
reviews on Amazon for any book you're interested in. They can be very helpful.