tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Null Pointer Exception - would you please take a look?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:22:10 GMT
This may be to much to ask for - but are you able to get this to work
with a different DBMS?  On first glance, it appears you (not literally)
might be passing null to the JDBC driver's setString() method and the
JDBC driver can't handle the null value. Consequently - things explode.
If so - it would be JDBC driver's fault and not tomcat. (But that could
be subject to opinion too)

-Tim