tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Carolina Waizani <cwaiz...@kynesoft.com>
Subject Problems with the session in a jsp file...
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:09:58 GMT
  Hello!!, i'm a new user in this list. I have a problem with the
sessions in my wap application. I use tomcat 4.0.2 and in the tomcat
config i put the option cookies=false.
When i test the aplication in a mobil phone the test failled because i
can't save the session. I use the method encodeURL() in a jsp file in
this manner:
<do type="accept" label="Sumar" name="num">
    <go href="<%= response.encodeURL("t.jsp")
%>?status=1&amp;numero=$numero"/>
</do>
 I suposse that the sessionId is coming with the method encodeURL but
The jsessionid isn't appear in the url of the cellular and the session
lost. i don't know what happen  and how resolve that problem, i need
your help!!!
                             Thanks so much...........
                               Carolina....

--