tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Janes <pet...@liberate.com>
Subject Re: Local webapp config for remote deployment?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:16:35 GMT
Oops... it *was* actually there, I just snipped it accidentall while making
the file more generic for the list.  The actual <Context> tag I've been
using is:

<Context path="/MyApp" docBase="../work/Standalone/localhost/manager/LG.war"
debug="1" cookies="false" override="true">

I've also tried docBase="../work/Standalone/localhost/LG.war", since the app
isn't actually part of "manager".

(Also, because I didn't include the information before, I'm using Tomcat
4.1.4 under Java 1.4.)

Thanks,
Peter J.

--
fix, n., v.  What one does when a problem has been reported too many
times to be ignored.