tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Schingen <schin...@vaxa.cis.uwosh.edu>
Subject Where do you put servlets and how do you get them to run?
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:51:28 GMT
I am doing a project for my univeristy using Tomcat 4 under Linux. I am using
Java Servlets and I am very confused as to where to put the servlets and how
to get them to run in a browser. I know it has to do something with the
WEB-INF folder and the web.xml page inside of that folder. I also know you
have to change some settings in the server.xml to make them work. The only
problem is that I have no idea what I need to change, where to put the
servlets, and how to get them to run.

Thank you for your time.