tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat4.1.2 shutdown error
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:03:41 GMT
Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Howdy,
> I actually disagree with the interpretation of the error: if you try to
> shutdown tomcat when it's not running, you'll get a ConnectionRefused
> exception from when it tries to connect to the shutdown port.
>
> But I don't have an answer to the original question ;)  Is Remy watching
> this thread?

Looking at the line number, the NamingResources field is null, but can't
see any situation where this would happen.

Could you send what exactly you are doing to get that error, or any
specific info on your configuration ? If you have all your webapps up
and running, I really don't see how it can happen.

Remy