tomcat-users mailing list archives

From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and an xml file for repository of texts
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:16:10 GMT

that would depend on how it's going to be used. If you're talking about
a content management system which has multi-lingual support, you're not
going to need super fast response time. On the otherhand, if it's a
portal like site which support multiple languages, then you're better
off using bundles to grab the text in some generic/standardize format.

peter