tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gal Binderman" <g...@praxell.com>
Subject RE: iPlanet + tomcat integration
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2002 10:18:44 GMT
Here are my obj.conf and workers.properties... I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonard Crowe [mailto:leonard.crowe@dairy.com]
Sent: Wed, May 29, 2002 5:00 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: iPlanet + tomcat integration

We run a similar configuration without problems.  Our tomcat instance is not
on the same box but that is controlled via the workers.properties file and
using localhost instead of the IP of the other box has worked for me in the
past.  We are also using the ajp13 connector as well as the ajp12 but the
ajp12 connector has worked for us as well in the past.  I would guess that
there is a configuration problem in either your workers.properties file or
in the obj.conf.

Do you have entries like the ones below in your obj.conf?

NameTrans fn="assign-name" from="/*.jsp" name="Mservlet"

<Object name="Mservlet">
ObjectType fn="force-type" type="text/plain"
Service fn="jk_service" worker="ajp13"
</Object>

If you want to send me your configuration file I can take a look.

Hope this helps

llc