tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Friedli Beat <frie...@galexis.com>
Subject AW: problem with manager app
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:35:14 GMT
For my part the only thing that's really working is remove the app and
install it again. That was like this in Tomcat 3.2.3 and it is like this in
Tomcat 4.0.2 and in 4.0.3 . Sombody told me it was fixed in the newest
release but I havn't checked.

mit freundlichen Grüssen

Galexis AG
Beat Friedli · SW-Entwicklung (DDIS/ASW)
Grubenstrasse 11 · CH-3322 Schoenbuehl
tel: +41 (0)31 858 72 32 · fax: +41 (0)31 858 78 81