tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Friedli Beat <frie...@galexis.com>
Subject AW: ATTN IIS-Tomcat redirector developers - I am stuck with this foroveraweek now - PL HELP
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 05:57:00 GMT
I have the same problem as Sankaranarayanan.
I may give you more detailed Information about the problem IIS /
manager-application:

The authentication is correctly installed. Prove: When using
http://localhost:8080/manager the application works fine.
Only when using the adress
http://www.aWebSiteOnIISWithRederectionToTomcat.com/manager we get the
"access denied" message.

mit freundlichen Grussen

Galexis AG
Beat Friedli . SW-Entwicklung (DDIS/ASW)
Grubenstrasse 11 . CH-3322 Schoenbuehl
tel: +41 (0)31 858 72 32 . fax: +41 (0)31 858 78 81