tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "B├╝hrle, Martin, FCI1" <martin.bueh...@lfk.eads.net>
Subject Access-Control for Tomcat-Webserver (Version 4.0.1)
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:01:21 GMT
Hi List,

we have built up a closed Intranet for our employees with an TOmcat (4.0.1),
Apache and WARP-Connector - Configuration
and Apache access-control, using the <LOCATION> - directive from Apache.

Our Intranet - Content is served by a Tomcat-servlet.

The only problem we have, is that you can still reach the content of the
CMS-servlet under port 8080 from outside our business unit, because this
port is the standard-tomcat HTTP-Server and the apache-access-control doesnt
work in this case.

Within the closed intranet we need this tomcat-http-server for testing, so I
need an access-control feature like the <Location>-directive in apache,
closing the port 8080 is not a solution so far.

Does anybody know what to to?

Thanks for Your help!

Gruesse
 Martin Buehrle

Martin Buehrle, FCI1
EADS - European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company
Postfach 1661
85705 UNTERSCHLEISSHEIM
Telefax: +49 89 3179-8927
eMail: Martin.Buehrle@lfk.eads.net