tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anoop Kumar V <akum...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: space in tomcat_home directory
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:13:21 GMT
u can use Progra~1 instead of Program Files  ( tilde and 1)
Alternatively try enclosing the whole path in quotes.. i hvnt tried this.

Anoop Kumar V.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yu Ye Zhou [mailto:yuyezhou@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 7:41 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: space in tomcat_home directory

My tomcat is install under windows directory as
follow:
   c:\Program Files\apache tomcat 4.0

I have spaces in the directory. How can the
wrappers.properties file recognizes the spaces in the
directory?
I have cygwin in my computer, when I cd to a windows
directory, I use \ to escape the spaces. How could
that be done within the wrappers file?

Thanks.
Yu Ye Zhou