tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick R <tomcatchic...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Debugger Solution
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2002 05:05:31 GMT
I don't think JBuilder Personal allows servlet
debugging. I think you need JBuilder Enterprise
($3000) for that.

As far as Forte, I think Sun has some docs on servlets
on their site. Or you could check out NetBeans (on
which Forte is based). www.netbeans.org. They have
some mailing lists, even a preview of an upcoming
OReilly book about NetBeans.