tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Prashanth Pushpagiri <prash_mail_li...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IIS - jsp file download on port 80
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 01:54:53 GMT
Try adding a application mapping in your IIS console.
(IIS console --> Home Directory --> Configuration App
Mapping), I'm using IIS 5.0 in win2k professional.
In this console add the .jsp entension  and map it to
isapi_redirect(or).dll where ever it is stored. That
should work. Also, check to see if your web
application has script and executable access.

Prashanth