tomcat-users mailing list archives

From STEVE R BURRUS <steve5...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hi David Thielen
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:15:18 GMT
Hi Dave, u don't happen to know me at all (my name == Steve Burrus, incidentally),
but I noticed your "post" in which you mentioned the IIS--the Internet Information
Server from Microsoft! I read today, in one of my computer mags, that the IIS is
included with my copy of Windows XP, so I was naturally wondering how exactly I
can go about "unlocking" the IIS for networking purposes??!! Thank you very much.