tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Prashanth Pushpagiri <prash_mail_li...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can a URI pattern be matched to a JSP?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:13:57 GMT
Hello everyone:
I am using Tomcat 4.0.4 on IIS. I would like to know
if there is a way of forwarding requests of a
particular pattern to a JSP i specify using Tomcat?

For eg. say the user requests for a file like
/examples/dln/sample.doc I want tomcat to forward the
request to a JSP /examples/index.jsp instead of
serving the file out. I guess this is similar to what
servlet mapping is! A particular URI pattern
'/examples/dln' should be forwarded to a particular
JSP '/examples/index.jsp'.

Any advice and assistance on this would be very
helpful.

Thanks
Prashanth

PS: It's nice to be back in the list!