tomcat-users mailing list archives

From STEVE R BURRUS <steve5...@yahoo.com>
Subject what is the mod_jk2 file???
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:31:24 GMT
Rory, forgivbe my complete "ignorance" and even "idiocy" on the subject--I AM a
complete novice when it comes to using Tomcat--but I was just wondering what the
hell the mod_jk2 file is, what that is all about anyway??! There are still SO MANY
things about tomcat that I don't know and probably will never know about, so
please "humor me" and tell me about the file!