tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve <swem...@yahoo.com>
Subject IIS doesn't redirect JSP files properly, please help
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:31:32 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Does someone know of where I could find a good
document on how to configure IIS to redirect JSP files
to Tomcat or point me the right direction of how to
solve this error.

The reason for my question is becasue everytime I try
executing a jsp file I receive a page cannot be
displayed error message in Internet Explorer and I
really don't know where I messed up.

The documents I've used to configure tomcat are:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/ajp.html

and

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lampante/howto/tomcat/iisnt/index.html

If anyone else has similar problems please post
questions and hopefully we can work together to get
this issue resolved.

Thank you for your time.