tomcat-users mailing list archives

From S W <swem...@yahoo.com>
Subject Please help - Multiple IPs
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:43:33 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm still stuck on configuring Tomcat to work on a
computer with multiple IP addresses.  According to the
documentation, I was to add the address attribute to
the connector tag of the server.xml file.

I have another website on this computer running off
IIS on port 80.
My Environment:
Windows 2000 SP2
Tomcat 4.0.3

Hereís what Iíve done:

<!-- Define a non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 80
-->
<Connector
className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"

enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
address="192.168.1.151"/>

Iíve also tried renaming some references of localhost
in the server.xml to the IP address.

If apologize for sending this message again, but Iím
really stuck and would like to find a way resolve
this.

Thank you!

Steve