tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edward Wilson <web...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [offtopic] IDE for Tomcat?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:54:11 GMT
> what about jdeveloper from oracle, is it any good?

JDeveloper is awesome.  I used the beta version, it
was the best java ide I've ever used.  Then the final
version shipped and it was so slow I switched to sun
Forte.

I tried JDeveloper on both Linux and Win and in both
cases it was slow, too slow.

Post back to the group if you are able to get it to
work for you.  As soon as the speed issue is resolved,
I'm switching back to JDeveloper--it has everything
JBuilder has plus the Oracle goodies if you are bent
on Oracle.

..ed