tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael K." <misterab...@yahoo.de>
Subject How can I get rid of tomcat's redirect to its own ip address?
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:32:38 GMT

We want to use a reverse proxy server (relay server) to shield the actual IIS/Tomcat server
from direct internet access (-> two physical server, one for reverse proxy and the other
for IIS/Tomcat).

But the IIS/Tomcat redirects requests to its own ip, which is not accessible through the internet.
How can I get rid of tomcat's redirect to its own ip address?
All traffic should go over the reverse proxy server. if i just access a html page in a pure
IIS directory, the forward does not take place, so the problem has to be related to the tomcat.

thx, michael

Gesendet von http://mail.yahoo.de.
Kreative Köpfe gesucht! Machen Sie mit beim Yahoo! SMS Literatur Wettbewerb und gewinnen
Sie tolle Preise -  http://smswettbewerb.yahoo.de.