tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mauricio Tia Ni Gong Lin <...@fua.br>
Subject RE: Is it worthwhile using tomcat with IIS?
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:18:39 GMT
I am a web developer and I'll have to implements a system that manages all
the process and transactions in the company where I work. So the only web
server available is IIS. And I'd like to use JSP and servlets to implements
this management system. Tomcat is a free web server and I wonder is it a
good idea to integrate it with IIS?

Regards,

Lin.