tomcat-users mailing list archives

From B...@sjm.com
Subject RE: Tomcat on IIS - almost working
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:14:15 GMT
Plus,  why are you still using ajp12?  Ajp13 is better.

Bao-Ha Dam Bui
bbui@sjm.com
S. Jude Medical, Inc
651.765.1018

-----Original Message-----
From: David Thielen [mailto:dave@thielen.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 10:07 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: Tomcat on IIS - almost working

 I am now getting the error:
[Wed Jun 26 08:03:18 2002]  [jk_isapi_plugin.c (820)]: HttpExtensionProc
error, could not get a worker for name ajp12

I added the following to server.xml:
         <Context path="/" docBase="C:/InetPub/wwwroot" debug="0"
reloadable="true"/>

 And added the following to uriworkermap.properties:
         /*.jsp=ajp12

 All as specified in http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html

 Any ideas?

 thanks - dave