tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: mod_jk2 binary available here
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:07:53 GMT
Hello Rory,

Actually, a working version of mod_jk2.dll has already been provided
by Apache here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/nightly/win32/

However, the real issue now is how does one configure all this?  Rory,
you would be providing a super service to a lot of people if you would
provide a minimal configuration of mod_jk2 with *all* files involved.

thanks,

Jake

--
Best regards,