tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <>
Subject Re[2]: TC 4.1.3 catalina.jar incomplete (built from source)
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:36:49 GMT
Hello Remy,

Related to this, how do I use the Coyote JK2 connector?  Where are the
documentation and examples of the jk workers and conf
files...especially since, by default, the JK AJP 1.3 connector is
commented out in the default server.xml in 4.1.3beta.

<!-- Define a Coyote/JK2 AJP 1.4 Connector on port 8009 -->
               enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"

Are there any pre-made binaries for Windows?  I don't have Visual C++
to compile with.