tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian P. Millett" <...@ec-group.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.4 Performance - PROBLEM
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:56:11 GMT
On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 12:22, Victor Popiol wrote:
> I just reinstalled tomcat 4.0.4, tested it, it worked, copied jasper2 jars from tomcat
4.1.3 to tomcat/lib, copied ant.jar from tomcat 4.1.3 to tomcat/lib and get the same JSP problems.

> My question is, where did you get your jasper2 jars from?

Victor,
I have Tomcat 4.0.4 running with Solaris8 & apache 1.3.26.  I copied the
jasper-runtime & jasper-compiler & ant jar files from a system running
the CVS CO from Sunday.

I had to delete the 'work' directory, but after that, it works just
fine.

PS  I was showing a co worker the JSP error from trying to run 'date'
example and he said (looking at the screen)  "No wonder it dosn't work,
you have a 404 response. :-)
--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group   "Shifts in paradigms